Our BIRAL range of grease and oils is intended for very high performance lubrication where other widely available products are inadequate.
Examples of such cases are:
- lubrication of assemblies exposed to extremely high or low temperatures
- lubrication of components exposed to sea water and weathering
- lubrication of assemblies with very small tolerances
- lubrication of assemblies which require exceptional adhesion and durability of the greased layer, without separation and/or dropping
ABSORPTION OF LIQUID SPILLS
The combination of the unique eco-friendly FIBERCAN absorbent powder (which upon saturation combines to form lumps) and well designed PELICAN equipment (which serves as a storage unit, tool carrier and sieve through which the absorbent material is screened) represents an unmatched solution for users.
ECO-FRIENDLY MACHINE PARTS WASHERS
Biological parts washers clean without the use of petroleum-based solvents, protecting the environment and workers’ health. This function is based on the natural regeneration of the degreasing liquid, helped by micro-organisms constantly feeding on hydrocarbons (oil) that gives them energy for life.
The cleaning process utilises:
- biological cleaning agent (SR-BLC), heated to 38 °C, non-flammable, safe for humans and the environment
- tablets of micro-organisms that serve as the regenerators of the liquid
- cleaning brush and a soaking tub