AIR SEPARATORS, FILTERS AND PRE-FILTERS FOR COMPRESSORS, VACUUM PUMPS AND BLOWERS
The filter body is made from a combination of glass microfibre and non-woven polyester, encased in galvanised steel mesh or perforated sheet.
AIR FILTERS AND MICRO-FILTERS FOR MACHINES AND DEVICES
- These micro-filters are used for the extraction of oil inclusions, moisture, dust particles and other contaminants from compressed air. They are available in several grades of fineness (3 … 0.01 μm). In combination with activated carbon they remove odours from the air.
- Intake air filters are designed for filtration of incoming air in compressors, vacuum pumps, vehicles and machinery, forklifts, etc. Intake filters protect separators and other fine filters within machines, extending their useful life.
- They are available in different models.
DEDUSTING SYSTEM FILTERS
This group of air filters includes filter elements of different shape cartridges, filter bags, pocket filters, compact V-cell filters and HEPA filters.
These types of filter elements are integral parts of space dedusting systems within industrial plants where sand blasting, shot blasting, plasma and laser cutting, welding procedures, grinding, etc. are performed.
- Depending on the purpose of the filter element, the type of device, operating conditions and the type and concentration of contamination, there is a specifically selected type of filter material and element shape.
- Filters for dust extraction in cases of electrostatic powder coating, for dedusting silos and generally when working with different powder materials.
FILTERS FOR PAINT SHOPS (FLOOR, CEILING, WALL, INPUT AND OUTPUT POCKET AIR FILTERS)
FLOOR AIR FILTERS
Floor filters are commonly known as “paint collectors”. They are made from spatially structured glass fibre material. Available in thicknesses of 1″, 2″, 3″and 4″. The standard roll widths are 600, 750, 1000 and 2000 mm, or we supply to your desired dimensions.
In addition to glass fibre material that absorbs paint and varnish, there are also variants to capture dust and moisture.
WALL AIR FILTERS
Wall filters are designed to trap excess paint and varnish.
PEST AIR FILTERS
- PEST filters in rolls, M5 grade are used as ceiling filters in paint shops.
- PEST filters G2, G3, G4 grades are used as pre-filters for dust protection. Standard roll width is 2m and we supply them to your desired dimensions.
FILTERS FOR VENTILATION SYSTEMS (CASSETTE, PANEL, COMPACT, HEPA AND ULPA)
ELECTROSTATIC AND MECHANICAL FILTERS FOR THE ABSORPTION OF OIL AND EMULSION VAPOURS
FILTERS TO REMOVE ODOURS FROM A WORK SITE
Supplied as V-cell or boxes filled with activated charcoal.
FILTERS TO PROTECT ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
Electronic equipment (electrical cabinets, robots, CNC machines, …) are very sensitive, therefore must be adequately protected from the effects of pollution from the environment.
Adding a VELUM FILTER to the entrance of the cooling air can reduce maintenance costs and extend the lifespan of working equipment.
FILTERS FOR THE FILTRATION OF INLET AIR IN GAS TURBINES
Filters on the intake to the compressor of the gas turbine protect the unit from dust in the surrounding air and its negative impact on the entire flow section. Also, they reduce humidity and therefore the process of corrosion. The whole unit works smoothly, without vibrations or pressure changes.
Thanks to specially selected filter materials and strong frameworks, the use of these filters ensures:
- minimisation of compressor contamination
- constant flow, regardless of the operating conditions (dry or moist atmosphere)
- low initial pressure drop and low pressure drop during operation
- high capacity absorption of pollution
- high efficiency filtration